Detached Duplex for sale at Maryland Lagos

  • 90,000,000
Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
  • Detached
  • Property Type
  • 10
  • Bedrooms
  • 10
  • Bathrooms

Detached Duplex for sale at Maryland Lagos

Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
  • 90,000,000

Overview

  • Detached
  • Property Type
  • 10
  • Bedrooms
  • 10
  • Bathrooms

Sub listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date
Detached Duplex for sale at Maryland Lagos 90,000,000 / 90000000 10 10

Description

Detached Duplex for sale at Maryland Lagos

Full Description

4 units 3 bedroom flat on a plot of land a story building for outright sale at off toyin street,ikeja.The title of the property is c of o,and the net sales price is 90 million naira.The property is suitable for both Residential & Commercial Purpose.

TEL:07014095322

Note:If you have 30% of the fund,We have a motgage bank arrangement that will pay the remaining 70% if you reach a solid compromise with the motgage bank.

  • Address Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
  • City Lagos
  • State/county Lagos
  • Area Ikeja
  • Country Nigeria

Details

Updated on November 9, 2020 at 12:32 pm
  • Price: 90,000,000
  • Bedrooms: 10
  • Bathrooms: 10
  • Property Type: Detached
  • Property Status: For Sale

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
Enidas Properties Solution
  • Enidas Properties Solution
  • 07014095322

Enquire About This Property

By submitting this form I agree to Terms of Use

Similar Listings

5 bedroom detached duplex for sale at Ojodu

100,000,000
Detached, Duplex

5 bedroom detached duplex for sale at Ojodu

100,000,000
Detached, Duplex

3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale at Mowe

15,000,000
Bungalow, Detached

5 bedroom detached duplex for sale at Ikoyi

1,000,000,000
Detached, Duplex

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

Compare
Enidas Properties Solution
  • Enidas Properties Solution